Winterfell, A Game of Thrones Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winterfell, A Game of Thrones Experience

Welcome

HomeCalendarEventsFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Roles and how you look.
 UNITY MAXIM MAGIC HUD SPELLS I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:40 by Eva
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:- Main objective: Have fun and play! -:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-

Your role in Winterfell may be found in a variety of places or you may choose to settle into one …

Comments: 0
While you wait for Approval
 UNITY MAXIM MAGIC HUD SPELLS I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:38 by Eva
While a group of deranged, but highly skilled monkeys scream and toss papers around..

I mean-- while the members of the Admin Team review your application ---- Typically we will get back with you and get you set up pretty quick! Feel free to ask questions in the meantime.

* Go ahead grab the landmark for this place and save it in your favorites. You will want to keep it, as each week …

Additional Staff Needed
 UNITY MAXIM MAGIC HUD SPELLS I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:35 by Eva
Welcome. We hope you enjoy Winterfell and the Game of Throne experience it provides. We want you to be an active player in our role play community here. Please join us in character, bring the world to life and have fun.

If you have appetite for more, you may already know it takes a lot to make an RP Sim a success and your Out of Character (OOC) contributions are welcome as well.

We have …

Latest topics
» ALWAYS NEEDED
 UNITY MAXIM MAGIC HUD SPELLS I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2023, 06:14 by Saybera Stark

» House Bolton Jobs
 UNITY MAXIM MAGIC HUD SPELLS I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:11 by Theory

» Who is Who in House Bolton
 UNITY MAXIM MAGIC HUD SPELLS I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:05 by Theory

» House Bolton-What is Known
 UNITY MAXIM MAGIC HUD SPELLS I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:04 by Theory

» Current House Positions and accepting
 UNITY MAXIM MAGIC HUD SPELLS I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2022, 18:09 by Lillian Llewellyn

» CURRENT MEMBERS OF HOUSE MANDERLY
 UNITY MAXIM MAGIC HUD SPELLS I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2022, 13:38 by Kina Mistwalker

» HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK
 UNITY MAXIM MAGIC HUD SPELLS I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2022, 08:16 by Saybera Stark

» CURRENT FAMILY HOUSEHOLD AND OPENINGS:
 UNITY MAXIM MAGIC HUD SPELLS I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2022, 15:11 by Saybera Stark

» ABOUT HOUSE STARK
 UNITY MAXIM MAGIC HUD SPELLS I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2022, 14:45 by Saybera Stark

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

UNITY MAXIM MAGIC HUD SPELLS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eva

UNITY MAXIM MAGIC HUD SPELLS Empty
PostSubject: UNITY MAXIM MAGIC HUD SPELLS    UNITY MAXIM MAGIC HUD SPELLS I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:14

<<<------------------------------------ for best reading, expand window till this line is unbroken ---------------------------------->>>

INTRODUCTION
Beginning with version 5.0, Unity Maxim now has a fully configurable, built-in Magic HUD. You may add approved
spells/skills to the HUD simply by dropping them in. There are three general classes of spells: (1) Those that have an
effect on one avatar only, (2) those that have an effect on multiple avatars at once, and (3) those that set out all sorts
of barriers for protection or for trapping someone. The first is normally delivered as a 'projectile' that hits the target,
while the second is an Area of Effect (AOE), where anyone in an area 10 meters in radius will be affected. The third can
be any sort of wall or obstruction that blocks attackers, or any sort of prim capture that prevents a foe from moving.

Each spell has a specific Cool-Down (CD) period, as shown below, calculated based on the Damage per Second they
can do. During that time, the spell cannot be used. For some spells, the damage is not delivered all at once. For those,
the damage will "pulse" in smaller amounts, giving the person the opportunity to escape. CD calculation for those is
slightly lower due to this. Additionally, each spell that is cast deducts 2 Mana points. Those points can be seen in the
little circle at the top of the HUD.

There are currently 49 spells available for your HUD, listed below. You should check with your sim or GM to ensure you
are only using the spells approved for your class, race or guild. This will vary by sim. You will see that the spells cluster
together: 4 self-heal spells, 4 projectiles damage, 4 projectile heal, 4 group damage, 4 group heal, etc. I have tried to
cover the range of spells that will affect health, stamina, food, air, but of course there are many fun options for
new ones in the future. Unity Maxim 5.0 comes with 5 "personal" spells that apply only to the meter owner. Additional
spells below are available in the Unity Maxim shop.

======================

1. Acid Pool - Health damage. AOE 10 meter. 2 point pulse every 3 seconds for 30 seconds. CD 36.

2. Air Heal - Air restore, single target projectile. 5 point, but increases with advancement. CD 2.5

3. Air Hit - Air damage, single target projectile. 5 point, but increases with advancement. CD 2.5

4. All Stun - Immobilizes avatars, 7 seconds. AOE 10 meter. CD 36

5. Angel Breath - Air restore. AOE 10 meter. 2 point pulse every second for 10 seconds. CD 36

6. Black Death - Health damage. AOE 10 meter. 2 point pulse every 3 seconds for 30 seconds. CD 36

7. Bolt of Zeus - Health damage. AOE 10 meter. 7 point immediate damage. CD 16.8

8. Bounty - Food increase. AOE 10 meter. 2 point pulse every second for 10 seconds. CD 36

9. Consecration - Fire damage (health). AOE 10 meter. 5 point pulse for two pulses. CD 24

10. Crawl - Defense. Lowers avatar to ground with crawling animation. 10 seconds. CD 20

11. Curse of Helios - Fire damage (health). AOE 10 meter. 2 point pulse every 3 seconds for 30 seconds. CD 36

12. Demon Breath - Air damage (health). AOE 10 meter. 5 point pulse for two pulses. CD 24

13. Divine Heal - Health restore. AOE 10 meter. 2 point pulse every second for 10 seconds. CD 36

14. Double-Heal - Health & Stamina restore. AOE 10 meter. 1 point pulse every second for 10 seconds. CD 36

15. Enchant Weapons - Raise all weapon damage 2 points for 30 seconds. AOE 10 meters. CD 60

16. Famine - Food decrease. AOE 10 meter. 5 point pulse for 2 pulses. CD 24

17. Fire Heal - Removes ongoing DOT damage. Single target projectile. 5 point, but increases with advancement. CD 2.5

18. Fire Hit - Fire damage(DOT), single target projectile. 5 point, but increases with advancement. CD 2.5

19. Food Heal - Food restore, single target projectile. 5 point, but increases with advancement. CD 2.5

20. Food Hit - Food damage, single target projectile. 5 point, but increases with advancement. CD 2.5

21. Great Wall - defense. Rezzes a 10 foot high semi-circular wall for 30 seconds. CD 45

22. Health Heal - Health restore, single target projectile. 5 point, but increases with advancement. CD 2.5

23. Health Hit - Health damage, single target projectile. 5 point, but increases with advancement. CD 2.5

24. Hide - defense. Avatar vanishes for 10 seconds. CD 20

25. Ice Heal - Removes ongoing DOT damage. Single target projectile. 5 point, but increases with advancement. CD 2.5

26. Ice Hit - Ice damage (DOT), single target projectile. 5 point, but increases with advancement. CD 2.5

27. Ice Sheet - Ice damage (DOT). AOE 10 meter. 2 point pulse every 3 seconds for 30 seconds. CD 36

28. Illusion - defense. Displaces the apparent avatar two meters to the left. CD 20

29. Meteor - Health damage. AOE 10 meter. 4 points for direct strike, 1 point AOE otherwise. CD 60

30. Personal Air - Air increase. 2 point pulse every second for 10 seconds. CD 36

31. Personal Food - Food increase. 2 point pulse every second for 10 seconds. CD 36

32. Personal Health - Health increase. 2 point pulse every second for 10 seconds. CD 36

33. Personal Shield - 30 second shield against melee/ranged damage from the front only. CD 60

34. Personal Stamina - Stamina increase. 2 point pulse every second for 10 seconds. CD 36

35. Poison Fog - Poison damage (DOT). AOE 10 meter. 2 point pulse every 3 seconds for 30 seconds. CD 36

36. Poison Heal - Removes ongoing DOT damage. Single target projectile. 5 point, but increases with advancement. CD 2.5

37. Poison Hit - Poison damage (DOT), single target projectile. 5 point, but increases with advancement. CD 2.5

38. Prone - defense. Lowers avatar to ground in shooting position. 10 seconds. CD 20

39. Quick Step - defense. Rapidly moves avatar forward 40 meters. CD 10

40. Resurrect - revives the dead. AOE 10 meters. Dead timer must be expired first. CD 20

41. Shield of Cratos - defense. Raises a wall of transparent ice. 2 point damage if ice is contacted. CD 45

42. Shield of Zeus - defense. Raises a dome of protection for 10 seconds. CD 20

43. Stamina Heal - Stamina restore, single target projectile. 5 point, but increases with advancement. CD 2.5

44. Stamina Hit - Stamina damage, single target projectile. 5 point, but increases with advancement. CD 2.5

45. Stun Hit - immobilize, single target projectile. 7 seconds. CD 20

46. Thorns - invisible trap. Thorns grow and cause 2 point damage if contacted. 30 seconds. CD 60

47. Trap - invisible trap. AOE 10 meter. 4 point pulse every 1.5 seconds for 30 seconds. CD 60

48. Vitality - Stamina restore. AOE 10 meter. 2 point pulse every second for 10 seconds. CD 36

49. Weakness - Stamina damage. AOE 10 meter. 5 point pulse for 2 pulses. CD 24

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1