Winterfell, A Game of Thrones Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winterfell, A Game of Thrones Experience

Welcome

HomeCalendarEventsFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Roles and how you look.
UNITY EMPIRE SYSTEM STORAGE CHEST I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:40 by Eva
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:- Main objective: Have fun and play! -:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-

Your role in Winterfell may be found in a variety of places or you may choose to settle into one …

Comments: 0
While you wait for Approval
UNITY EMPIRE SYSTEM STORAGE CHEST I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:38 by Eva
While a group of deranged, but highly skilled monkeys scream and toss papers around..

I mean-- while the members of the Admin Team review your application ---- Typically we will get back with you and get you set up pretty quick! Feel free to ask questions in the meantime.

* Go ahead grab the landmark for this place and save it in your favorites. You will want to keep it, as each week …

Additional Staff Needed
UNITY EMPIRE SYSTEM STORAGE CHEST I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:35 by Eva
Welcome. We hope you enjoy Winterfell and the Game of Throne experience it provides. We want you to be an active player in our role play community here. Please join us in character, bring the world to life and have fun.

If you have appetite for more, you may already know it takes a lot to make an RP Sim a success and your Out of Character (OOC) contributions are welcome as well.

We have …

Latest topics
» ALWAYS NEEDED
UNITY EMPIRE SYSTEM STORAGE CHEST I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2023, 06:14 by Saybera Stark

» House Bolton Jobs
UNITY EMPIRE SYSTEM STORAGE CHEST I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:11 by Theory

» Who is Who in House Bolton
UNITY EMPIRE SYSTEM STORAGE CHEST I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:05 by Theory

» House Bolton-What is Known
UNITY EMPIRE SYSTEM STORAGE CHEST I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:04 by Theory

» Current House Positions and accepting
UNITY EMPIRE SYSTEM STORAGE CHEST I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2022, 18:09 by Lillian Llewellyn

» CURRENT MEMBERS OF HOUSE MANDERLY
UNITY EMPIRE SYSTEM STORAGE CHEST I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2022, 13:38 by Kina Mistwalker

» HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK
UNITY EMPIRE SYSTEM STORAGE CHEST I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2022, 08:16 by Saybera Stark

» CURRENT FAMILY HOUSEHOLD AND OPENINGS:
UNITY EMPIRE SYSTEM STORAGE CHEST I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2022, 15:11 by Saybera Stark

» ABOUT HOUSE STARK
UNITY EMPIRE SYSTEM STORAGE CHEST I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2022, 14:45 by Saybera Stark

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

UNITY EMPIRE SYSTEM STORAGE CHEST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eva

UNITY EMPIRE SYSTEM STORAGE CHEST Empty
PostSubject: UNITY EMPIRE SYSTEM STORAGE CHEST   UNITY EMPIRE SYSTEM STORAGE CHEST I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 20:54

The chest will hold 999 of each individual item, and somewhere in the range of 70 items. You can store items from your pouch into the storage chest, as and
take that into inventory for safe keeping. **** DISCLAIMER - All chest information is kept in the memory of the chest object. While it is very rare that the scripts
in the chest would be reset by some fluke in the environment, it has happened. In that situation, all items in your chest will be deleted. So, it is probably
a good idea to keep two or three chests, and keep at least some of your rare or highly valuable pouch items in them****

To use the chest, simply rez in on the ground. Do not wear it. To move inventory from your pouch to the chest, simply get close to the chest and touch it. You
will see floating text that says "Ready" and "(or touch again for menu)". When the chest says ready, you can touch your pouch and select either the SAVE (for
saving amounts of individual items) or SAVEALL (for saving everything from your pouch into the chest). That's it! You can then take the chest back to your
avatar inventory, or leave it out on the sim. Only you can access the chest, so it will be safe.

To see the operating menu for the chest, simply touch it twice. This will bring up the user menu as follows:

Commands:

Reset:
*WARNING* This button will reset the scripts within the chest, and will delete all inventory.

Inventory:
This command shows an alphabetical list of the contents of the chest.

Restore:
This command allows you to move an item (and quantity of it) back to your Unity Empire pouch.

RestoreAll:
This command allows you to move the entire contents of the chest back to your Unity Empire pouch.

Bartering
=======

With this latest version, you can now give, barter or sell your chest (or pouch) to another avatar. Do remember though, you cannot copy a chest or pouch,
so when you barter you will be giving the entire chest and contents to another person permanently. If you intend to regularly sell things that you gather,
it is better to get the Unity Sell Script package and set up a proper market stall operation.
Back to top Go down

UNITY EMPIRE SYSTEM STORAGE CHEST
Page 1 of 1