Winterfell, A Game of Thrones Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winterfell, A Game of Thrones Experience

Welcome

HomeCalendarEventsFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Roles and how you look.
Roles and how you look. I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:40 by Eva
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:- Main objective: Have fun and play! -:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-

Your role in Winterfell may be found in a variety of places or you may choose to settle into one …

Comments: 0
While you wait for Approval
Roles and how you look. I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:38 by Eva
While a group of deranged, but highly skilled monkeys scream and toss papers around..

I mean-- while the members of the Admin Team review your application ---- Typically we will get back with you and get you set up pretty quick! Feel free to ask questions in the meantime.

* Go ahead grab the landmark for this place and save it in your favorites. You will want to keep it, as each week …

Additional Staff Needed
Roles and how you look. I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:35 by Eva
Welcome. We hope you enjoy Winterfell and the Game of Throne experience it provides. We want you to be an active player in our role play community here. Please join us in character, bring the world to life and have fun.

If you have appetite for more, you may already know it takes a lot to make an RP Sim a success and your Out of Character (OOC) contributions are welcome as well.

We have …

Latest topics
» ALWAYS NEEDED
Roles and how you look. I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2023, 06:14 by Saybera Stark

» House Bolton Jobs
Roles and how you look. I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:11 by Theory

» Who is Who in House Bolton
Roles and how you look. I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:05 by Theory

» House Bolton-What is Known
Roles and how you look. I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:04 by Theory

» Current House Positions and accepting
Roles and how you look. I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2022, 18:09 by Lillian Llewellyn

» CURRENT MEMBERS OF HOUSE MANDERLY
Roles and how you look. I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2022, 13:38 by Kina Mistwalker

» HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK
Roles and how you look. I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2022, 08:16 by Saybera Stark

» CURRENT FAMILY HOUSEHOLD AND OPENINGS:
Roles and how you look. I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2022, 15:11 by Saybera Stark

» ABOUT HOUSE STARK
Roles and how you look. I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2022, 14:45 by Saybera Stark

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Roles and how you look.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eva

Roles and how you look. Empty
PostSubject: Roles and how you look.   Roles and how you look. I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:40

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:- Main objective: Have fun and play! -:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-

Your role in Winterfell may be found in a variety of places or you may choose to settle into one area such as Winter Town, the land holdings of the Karstarks or Mormonts, and live out your days there.

Some professions will allow a person to travel and make their living on their own. Example: healer or merchant. While other jobs would keep someone close to home. Blacksmith, Tavern keep.

NOTE: Goreans are welcome to merge in and be part of our world. Please be aware that while we are working to merge together - we ask that slaves not be disciplined in public. We ask that slaves not be nude, partially nude, mostly nude. Slaves may sit at the feet of their master, but we ask that there be no collars or sex chairs, beds, rugs etc., that will read or relay into local. What you do in your private homes and in IM == are your business == but your neighbors may not want to know, hear, or see it! Smile

While there were servants due to class, or indentured servants who are working off a debt, there were some slaves taken at points of the story.

Special NOTE: While you may adhere to the M/s or D/s Lifestyle - not all players in character or out of character may understand it.

-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-

Your role and your attire go hand in hand. Many folks were identified by the clothing they wore. Please check out our requirements and ask questions if you are really not sure.

Our lands require you to immerse and wear medieval clothing in order to roleplay in our realms. The area you choose will reflect your clothing and appearance (ie. hair, eye color, and skin tone combos), as will your station, title or profession.

Consider the climate in the region you are either living in or visiting.

There may be specific requirements for certain roles as well. Example: You would not dress like a noble to bake bread or farm the fields. Neither would you dress common if you are a noble.

Out of Character (modern / street appearance) is only allowed in OOC areas or at OOC events. If you are exploring the lands for the first time or you are not a member, you must wear the Observer or Visitor Tag at all times.

Tattoos and piercings: If you have a viable In-Character background for these, they are allowed for members.

Hair: Regular color hair is required to be worn in IC areas at all times if you become a member. i.e. No pink hair, no blue hair. Just use common sense. PLEASE remain consistent. Do not have black hair one day and be blond or another color days later. Stay true to your character!

We suggest also to look on the Market Place of Second Life and please ask questions before buying if you are not 100% sure.

Back to top Go down

Roles and how you look.
Page 1 of 1