Winterfell, A Game of Thrones Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winterfell, A Game of Thrones Experience

Welcome

HomeCalendarEventsFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Roles and how you look.
House Bolton-What is Known I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:40 by Eva
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:- Main objective: Have fun and play! -:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-

Your role in Winterfell may be found in a variety of places or you may choose to settle into one …

Comments: 0
While you wait for Approval
House Bolton-What is Known I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:38 by Eva
While a group of deranged, but highly skilled monkeys scream and toss papers around..

I mean-- while the members of the Admin Team review your application ---- Typically we will get back with you and get you set up pretty quick! Feel free to ask questions in the meantime.

* Go ahead grab the landmark for this place and save it in your favorites. You will want to keep it, as each week …

Additional Staff Needed
House Bolton-What is Known I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:35 by Eva
Welcome. We hope you enjoy Winterfell and the Game of Throne experience it provides. We want you to be an active player in our role play community here. Please join us in character, bring the world to life and have fun.

If you have appetite for more, you may already know it takes a lot to make an RP Sim a success and your Out of Character (OOC) contributions are welcome as well.

We have …

Latest topics
» ALWAYS NEEDED
House Bolton-What is Known I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2023, 06:14 by Saybera Stark

» House Bolton Jobs
House Bolton-What is Known I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:11 by Theory

» Who is Who in House Bolton
House Bolton-What is Known I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:05 by Theory

» House Bolton-What is Known
House Bolton-What is Known I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:04 by Theory

» Current House Positions and accepting
House Bolton-What is Known I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2022, 18:09 by Lillian Llewellyn

» CURRENT MEMBERS OF HOUSE MANDERLY
House Bolton-What is Known I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2022, 13:38 by Kina Mistwalker

» HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK
House Bolton-What is Known I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2022, 08:16 by Saybera Stark

» CURRENT FAMILY HOUSEHOLD AND OPENINGS:
House Bolton-What is Known I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2022, 15:11 by Saybera Stark

» ABOUT HOUSE STARK
House Bolton-What is Known I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2022, 14:45 by Saybera Stark

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

House Bolton-What is Known

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theory

Theory

House Bolton-What is Known Empty
PostSubject: House Bolton-What is Known   House Bolton-What is Known I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:04

HOUSE BOLTON HISTORY: For centuries, the Red Kings of House Bolton resisted the efforts of the Stark Kings of Winter to unify the North under their rule, killing several Starks in the process, and, according to rumors, keeping their skins as trophies and even wearing them as cloaks.

Eventually, the Boltons were defeated and bent the knee to House Stark, giving up their practice of flaying their prisoners as sign of their submission. Nevertheless, through their resources and ferocity to support in the crown's wars and they remained the second most powerful house of the North

WORDS: "Our Blades Are Sharp"

NOTORIETY: Exceptional hunters, furs, leather, tanners, weavers and cloth makers, Miller of corn and wheat and blacksmithing extremely sharp blades. They are rumored to be possibly suppliers and buyers in black sail (black market) dealings, and still to this day rumored to have a penchant for capture and torture.

POSSIBLE CONFLICTS: A bad reputation stews due to past transgressions, the Bolton house has their former head of house stripped of his titles due to treacherous words to the crown and outrageous actions to a lady of the court.  The former lord's younger brother takes the task of heading the house bringing a new era of strategic power to House Bolton.

Spoiler alert-the current story.:

METER COLOR: Red

SEAT LOCATION:   Dreadfort

WINTERFELL BANNER HOUSE: The Tower of the Hand, House Bolton Consulate

RELIGION:       The Old Gods
Back to top Go down

House Bolton-What is Known
Page 1 of 1