Winterfell, A Game of Thrones Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winterfell, A Game of Thrones Experience

Welcome

HomeCalendarEventsFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Roles and how you look.
Bolton Lore I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:40 by Eva
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:- Main objective: Have fun and play! -:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-

Your role in Winterfell may be found in a variety of places or you may choose to settle into one …

Comments: 0
While you wait for Approval
Bolton Lore I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:38 by Eva
While a group of deranged, but highly skilled monkeys scream and toss papers around..

I mean-- while the members of the Admin Team review your application ---- Typically we will get back with you and get you set up pretty quick! Feel free to ask questions in the meantime.

* Go ahead grab the landmark for this place and save it in your favorites. You will want to keep it, as each week …

Additional Staff Needed
Bolton Lore I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:35 by Eva
Welcome. We hope you enjoy Winterfell and the Game of Throne experience it provides. We want you to be an active player in our role play community here. Please join us in character, bring the world to life and have fun.

If you have appetite for more, you may already know it takes a lot to make an RP Sim a success and your Out of Character (OOC) contributions are welcome as well.

We have …

Latest topics
» ALWAYS NEEDED
Bolton Lore I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2023, 06:14 by Saybera Stark

» House Bolton Jobs
Bolton Lore I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:11 by Theory

» Who is Who in House Bolton
Bolton Lore I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:05 by Theory

» House Bolton-What is Known
Bolton Lore I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:04 by Theory

» Current House Positions and accepting
Bolton Lore I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2022, 18:09 by Lillian Llewellyn

» CURRENT MEMBERS OF HOUSE MANDERLY
Bolton Lore I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2022, 13:38 by Kina Mistwalker

» HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK
Bolton Lore I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2022, 08:16 by Saybera Stark

» CURRENT FAMILY HOUSEHOLD AND OPENINGS:
Bolton Lore I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2022, 15:11 by Saybera Stark

» ABOUT HOUSE STARK
Bolton Lore I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2022, 14:45 by Saybera Stark

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Bolton Lore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saybera Stark
Queen
Queen
Saybera Stark

Bolton Lore Empty
PostSubject: Bolton Lore   Bolton Lore I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2022, 09:47

It is said that once a long time ago - the Boltons flayed the love of a young woman. Many claimed she used the gifts of the red priestesses. She gathered many objects and then cast them into a hot fire. “I place this curse upon all blood born Boltons that when the next truly innocent man is flayed - they will invoke this curse.”

The Boltons went on with their practices for many years of flaying and even wearing the skin of their dead enemies. Though it did happen one man was flayed - that was NOT an enemy but an innocent man. The man had caught the eye of a woman one Bolton wanted for himself. Unable to woo her - the Bolton man sought to take her by any means necessary.

The man fought back but was no match for the well-trained Bolton - who it was known if a Bolton was angered to a certain point they were stronger than five men.

The man was killed and flayed and his skin was nailed to his house for all to see. That night a tricky wind blew through the Dreadfort beginning the curse of the first Bolton.

The first thing that happened was the man awoke - startled by the sound of whispering. “Who’s there!?” he demanded sharply.

A strange red mist rolled in from his open window and he heard the sounds of laughter and the words of the curse, “When the next innocent man is flayed - a curse will begin that each innocent man flayed will haunt his killer until he goes mad.”
Back to top Go down

Bolton Lore
Page 1 of 1