Winterfell, A Game of Thrones Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winterfell, A Game of Thrones Experience

Welcome

HomeCalendarEventsFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Roles and how you look.
HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:40 by Eva
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:- Main objective: Have fun and play! -:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-

Your role in Winterfell may be found in a variety of places or you may choose to settle into one …

Comments: 0
While you wait for Approval
HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:38 by Eva
While a group of deranged, but highly skilled monkeys scream and toss papers around..

I mean-- while the members of the Admin Team review your application ---- Typically we will get back with you and get you set up pretty quick! Feel free to ask questions in the meantime.

* Go ahead grab the landmark for this place and save it in your favorites. You will want to keep it, as each week …

Additional Staff Needed
HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:35 by Eva
Welcome. We hope you enjoy Winterfell and the Game of Throne experience it provides. We want you to be an active player in our role play community here. Please join us in character, bring the world to life and have fun.

If you have appetite for more, you may already know it takes a lot to make an RP Sim a success and your Out of Character (OOC) contributions are welcome as well.

We have …

Latest topics
» ALWAYS NEEDED
HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2023, 06:14 by Saybera Stark

» House Bolton Jobs
HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:11 by Theory

» Who is Who in House Bolton
HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:05 by Theory

» House Bolton-What is Known
HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:04 by Theory

» Current House Positions and accepting
HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2022, 18:09 by Lillian Llewellyn

» CURRENT MEMBERS OF HOUSE MANDERLY
HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2022, 13:38 by Kina Mistwalker

» HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK
HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2022, 08:16 by Saybera Stark

» CURRENT FAMILY HOUSEHOLD AND OPENINGS:
HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2022, 15:11 by Saybera Stark

» ABOUT HOUSE STARK
HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2022, 14:45 by Saybera Stark

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saybera Stark
Queen
Queen
Saybera Stark

HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK Empty
PostSubject: HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK   HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2022, 08:16

(OPEN) - Hand of the Queen - Chairs the small council and serves as the Queen's proxy during her absences. The primary role of the Hand is to advise the Royal family both publicly and privately. They have their finger on the pulse of everything in the lands from spies to any information concerning the current rule of Winterfell. They are knowledgeable in all things battle, protection and political aspects.  

Lady Eva Stark - Mistress of Counsel and Coin - Closest council of the queen, her advisor on community, social and non-combat related issues of the realm. She plans events, works with the other ladies to ensure entertainment, events and ceremonies are carried out and all are invited. Additionally, she acts as an assistant to the Queen, takes letters from messengers and responds for the Queen. She ensures appointments are kept and customs and manners are upheld.

Additionally: The realm's Chief Treasurer and bookkeeper. Head of the treasury and finances for the kingdom. Responsible for the Stark accounts. This person works with the Stark Family in establishing good relations for potential trade alliances, expenditures, investment. Where their money goes, and what is best to put their money into

(OPEN) - Grand Maester - The most learned and experienced Maester, often with all their links and education.

Lord Bor Bolton - Lord Commander - The realm's Chief Military Advisor, particularly in regard to land-based warfare.  

Master at Arms -

Lady Tye Stark (nee) Tully - Mistress of Lady's Combat - Works with the Master at Arms to adhere to the tradition of the ladies of the North having basic combat skills. This woman of combat skill will see to it that all willing ladies and women are trained in defense.

Lady Elaena Targaryen - Lady of the Bow - Works for Mistress of Lady's Combat to teach skills in archery.

Lady Lillian Mormont - Lady of the Blade - Works for Misttress of Lady's Combat to teach skills of the blade.

Avon Stark- Master of Laws - The realm's Chief Legal Advisor who also manages the Keep's dungeons, as well as supervises law enforcement. Overseer of law and justice for the kingdom.  

Mikael Stark - Master of Whispers - The realm's Chief Intelligence advisor and spymaster. They supervise covert activities and information gathering, both at home and abroad. Spymaster and the head of intelligence.  

(OPEN) - Master/Mistress of Ships - The realm's Chief Naval Officer who supervises the Royal Fleet and coordinating the realm's maritime defenses. Overseer of the Royal Navy. This role's primary location is in White Harbor.  Being in Winterfell would need to be RP'd / explained storywise.

Kaid Stark - Lord Commander of Queensguard - While the Queen personally appoints Knights to the Queensguard at her whim, once chosen - they are lifetime appointments which cannot be legally removed. They can take no wives nor hold lands

*all positions on the small council report to the Queen, or the Hand in her absence.

==================================================
Other Roles that work with members of the Small Council:

(OPEN) - Justicar - Works for the Master of Law, head torturer and Queen's Justice (carries out the sentences in her name)

(OPEN) - Lord Commander of Winter Town - Controls the troops/army within Winterfell. Not entirely a position on the Small Council, but the Commander of the City Watch frequently attends meetings to report on conditions in the capital city.

Gwyn of House Stark - Warden of the Wolfswood - Works with the Lord Commander to keep the natural areas safe of bandits and troubles outside the town perimeter. Ensure people seek out permission to hunt in the Queen's woods and works to keep the Wolfwood safe.

(OPEN) - Inquisitors - Works for the Master of Laws, Justicar or Master of Whispers to investigate, punish or interrogate any matters necessary.

====================================================

The Queen’s Court: Lady Eva Stark, Lady Kina Manderly

Lady Companions to the Queen hold a variety of duties in order to retain their high standing at Court. They hold an honored, highly respected position at Court and throughout the North and other lands when traveling with the Queen.

Lady Companions is usually high-ranking noblewomen. They are there to keep their Queen company, looking fine and some even turn spy for her. They are women from the top noble families from all over.

Lady Companions also carries out other duties when needed such as:

Good Works - Works to see the smallfolk are provided for within the ability of the realm, food, shelter, helping orphaned children and arranging charity.

Charities - Ensures the people of Winterfell are fed and clothed. Sewing and mending would be attended to by the Queens companions, Ladher ladies elected to assist her.

Hospitalities - By working together with the Steward and the Housekeepers when diplomats are visiting, they assure that the Royal Family is well-versed in languages and customs so that House Stark and the Royal Family do not offend.

(OPEN) Responsible for training the Ladies in Waiting to the Queen.  Her position can make or break a lady wishing to rise up in society. She is -not- one to be trifled with. There will be a maximum of three (3) ladies under her supervision.  

====================================================

Stark Castle Roles:

(OPEN) - Steward - The Steward is a predominate person who is usually the first point of contact at the castle. Anyone visiting the castle meets with the Steward first. The Steward is close contact with the Hand and Mistress of Counsel in order to know when visitors are coming, when Court is to be held, when the Small Council meets and any events that will need preparations by those the Steward directs. The Steward is responsible for the entire household management of Winterfell Castle. The Steward is trusted with the Castle keys and ensures doors are open, rooms are tidy for the current members of the Castle and visitors.

(OPEN) - The Chatelaine is under the direct supervision of the Steward. She orders the supplies and oversees their delivery. Hires and fires household staff and oversees their training and work. The Chatelaine works closely with the cooks to plan meals and organize banquets for gatherings.

(Open) Overseer of the farms, livestock, laborers, gardens, and orchards.  The Overseer also is responsible for the upkeep of the messenger riders’ horses and may appoint a stable hand to assist them.
Back to top Go down

HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK
Page 1 of 1