Winterfell, A Game of Thrones Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winterfell, A Game of Thrones Experience

Welcome

HomeCalendarEventsFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Roles and how you look.
ALWAYS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:40 by Eva
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:- Main objective: Have fun and play! -:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-

Your role in Winterfell may be found in a variety of places or you may choose to settle into one …

Comments: 0
While you wait for Approval
ALWAYS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:38 by Eva
While a group of deranged, but highly skilled monkeys scream and toss papers around..

I mean-- while the members of the Admin Team review your application ---- Typically we will get back with you and get you set up pretty quick! Feel free to ask questions in the meantime.

* Go ahead grab the landmark for this place and save it in your favorites. You will want to keep it, as each week …

Additional Staff Needed
ALWAYS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:35 by Eva
Welcome. We hope you enjoy Winterfell and the Game of Throne experience it provides. We want you to be an active player in our role play community here. Please join us in character, bring the world to life and have fun.

If you have appetite for more, you may already know it takes a lot to make an RP Sim a success and your Out of Character (OOC) contributions are welcome as well.

We have …

Latest topics
» ALWAYS NEEDED
ALWAYS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2023, 06:14 by Saybera Stark

» House Bolton Jobs
ALWAYS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:11 by Theory

» Who is Who in House Bolton
ALWAYS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:05 by Theory

» House Bolton-What is Known
ALWAYS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:04 by Theory

» Current House Positions and accepting
ALWAYS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2022, 18:09 by Lillian Llewellyn

» CURRENT MEMBERS OF HOUSE MANDERLY
ALWAYS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2022, 13:38 by Kina Mistwalker

» HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK
ALWAYS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2022, 08:16 by Saybera Stark

» CURRENT FAMILY HOUSEHOLD AND OPENINGS:
ALWAYS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2022, 15:11 by Saybera Stark

» ABOUT HOUSE STARK
ALWAYS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2022, 14:45 by Saybera Stark

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

ALWAYS NEEDED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saybera Stark
Queen
Queen
Saybera Stark

ALWAYS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: ALWAYS NEEDED   ALWAYS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2023, 06:14

WINTER TOWN AVAILABLE AND HELD ROLES

WINTERTOWN WARDEN: Lillian Mormont Lady Mormont is an integral liaison between Winter Town and Winterfell, who brings news and interesting items from other lands. Trade is the name of your game. You have options to trade goods for services: example: baking pans for loaves of bread; bread to the grocer for vegetables, and so on. You will work closely with all import and export shipments. Do you have a keen eye for a good bargain?

(OPEN) BAKERY SHOP KEEP: Opportunities to supply the tavern with bread as well as grocery. RP opportunities to consign goods to Winterfell Castle in exchange for fresh vegetables from the Glass Gardens. This role allots player to live above the Bakery rent free.

(OPEN) BATH HOUSE KEEP: Responsible for maintaining a clean bath house is essential.  Providing clean towels, soaps and things to induce a relaxed bathing experience.  Be on hand in case one of your clients is a visitor and asks where a hot meal and bed could be found.  Know the local news and enlist the help of a bard for soft music.  RP Opportunities could lead the Keep to shop at The Wisteria and have a good working relationship with the Raven Tavern.

(OPEN) APOTHECARY SHOP KEEP: There will always be a great need for an apothecary! As the seasons change to budding spring  as the winter months are closing in.  Knowledge of healing herbs is essential. Knowledge of Unity Healing a huge plus.   The RP opportunities will always be up to the person.  Whether you stay close to the shop or heed the call to attend to someone in their home.

(OPEN) ARTESIAN HOUSE SHOP KEEP: Potters and weavers are always needed. House Stark and House Mormont will always need jugs and decanters to store wine, ale and various other fruited drinks.  Especially in the export of them. Candle sticks, vases, and other items as well. Rugs, clothes, cleaning cloths that are hand woven have a variety of use in Winterfell.  Those who actually make and sell these items for L or even pouch coin is highly desired.

(OPEN) REEVE.  An elected by the small folk person who brings issues to the small council and actually sits on the small council as a representative of the people. The Reeve occupies a desk in the Warden's office. A Reeve may serve 3 to 6 months and then a new election is held.

WISTERIA SHOP KEEP- LADY KINA MANDERLY, The Wisteria Shop Keep: The Wisteria beholds exotic oils and soaps, using unique blends in their craftsmanship.   The Wisteria holds the monopoly on providing the local bath house and even the baths of the Queen herself.

SEAMSTRESS: (OPEN) The Wintertown seamstress provides clothing for all of the residents of Winterfell, from the smallfolk to the Queen.

[NOTE: WHERE SHOPS ARE CONCERED WE ARE OPEN TO SOMEONE WHO HAS THE UNITY SELL KITS TO SELL ITEMS FOR POUCH COIN OR EVEN L.  THE SHOP MUST LOOK TIME PERIOD APPROPRIATE.]
Back to top Go down

ALWAYS NEEDED
Page 1 of 1