Winterfell, A Game of Thrones Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winterfell, A Game of Thrones Experience

Welcome

HomeCalendarEventsFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Roles and how you look.
ABOUT HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:40 by Eva
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:- Main objective: Have fun and play! -:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-☆-:¦:-

Your role in Winterfell may be found in a variety of places or you may choose to settle into one …

Comments: 0
While you wait for Approval
ABOUT HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:38 by Eva
While a group of deranged, but highly skilled monkeys scream and toss papers around..

I mean-- while the members of the Admin Team review your application ---- Typically we will get back with you and get you set up pretty quick! Feel free to ask questions in the meantime.

* Go ahead grab the landmark for this place and save it in your favorites. You will want to keep it, as each week …

Additional Staff Needed
ABOUT HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 21:35 by Eva
Welcome. We hope you enjoy Winterfell and the Game of Throne experience it provides. We want you to be an active player in our role play community here. Please join us in character, bring the world to life and have fun.

If you have appetite for more, you may already know it takes a lot to make an RP Sim a success and your Out of Character (OOC) contributions are welcome as well.

We have …

Latest topics
» ALWAYS NEEDED
ABOUT HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2023, 06:14 by Saybera Stark

» House Bolton Jobs
ABOUT HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:11 by Theory

» Who is Who in House Bolton
ABOUT HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:05 by Theory

» House Bolton-What is Known
ABOUT HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2022, 16:04 by Theory

» Current House Positions and accepting
ABOUT HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2022, 18:09 by Lillian Llewellyn

» CURRENT MEMBERS OF HOUSE MANDERLY
ABOUT HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2022, 13:38 by Kina Mistwalker

» HELD AND AVAILABLE ROLES FOR HOUSE STARK
ABOUT HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2022, 08:16 by Saybera Stark

» CURRENT FAMILY HOUSEHOLD AND OPENINGS:
ABOUT HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2022, 15:11 by Saybera Stark

» ABOUT HOUSE STARK
ABOUT HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2022, 14:45 by Saybera Stark

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

ABOUT HOUSE STARK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saybera Stark
Queen
Queen
Saybera Stark

ABOUT HOUSE STARK Empty
PostSubject: ABOUT HOUSE STARK   ABOUT HOUSE STARK I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2022, 14:45

STARK HOUSE MOTTOS AND CREDOS:
“Winter is coming.”
“A wolf is strong, and independent on its own but with its family - unstoppable.”
“In the calm, deep waters of the mind, the wolf waits.”
“If you kick a wolf when its down, you better pray it doesn’t get up.”

HOUSE COLORS: grey, light green,

HISTORICALLY: House Stark does not boast of countless legends of bravery, but in true wolf fashion, it quietly conquers. Stark Family members adhere to strong loyalty and values, confidence in their beliefs, and will fight to the last.  

Lords of the house may be found styled in black and green, and on a formal occasion have on black and grey or black and silver. Ceremonial events find everyone attired in winter white.

Ladies of the house enjoy dressing in the latest styles of The Reach, Dragonstone and other lands who have joined the various trade routes.  Many garments have Dornish influence as well as silken adornments from Essos, and other exotic ports of call.

Stark women are well known for their quiet beauty and elegant mannerisms. However, it is typically their wit and wisdom that draws them attention through conversation and interaction.

Stark Orchards and vineyards have provided a variety of wines, juices, and ciders.   In times of deep winter, House Stark’s glass gardens have provided vegetables year-round.
Back to top Go down

ABOUT HOUSE STARK
Page 1 of 1